may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
My upbringing was… Traumatic, to say the least.” He explains in a way that doesn’t divulge much information, not like he had hours ago during his event. But he takes her words into consideration, offering a small nod, realizing that between her and Nate and everyone else that he should be fixed and abled quite easily. As for healing, well, he tends to keep it in when out in public, pulling it out as he gets home for the day. Perhaps it would heal more being out longer, but that’s a test for later.

Because the information has him sagging into the chair, confusion and disbelief clear along his features, her question of whether he was sure only adding more to the worry quelled within him. “I’m positive. She set it by the bed before I went to sleep and when I woke up, I grabbed it and left.” That’s exactly what happened, so how could something so terrible as this have happened when the bottle hadn’t even moved (as far as he knew)?

The envelope is handed to him and he reaches out to take it, nodding with the instructions and internally not trusting himself enough (understandably so) to be the one to do it. So he takes it, is sure to have Nate look at it and be sure too, before he ends up taking it in the future. But his question is aired and his tone is flat, Isla quick to add in that he handled it well, despite feeling everything but that. “Oh.” He says softly, chewing at the inside of his cheek until it’s raw. And perhaps he doesn’t want to know the answer to the question but his curiosity knows no bounds. “I don’t remember anything but the talk of mansions. I don’t know how we got there or what happened after.” He frowns, internally beating against himself to try and remember any little thing.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 12:36 AM