the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
How soon she forgets that he needs to breathe – her own mental state driving her to kiss and pull all emotion and feelings she can out of the kiss from the end of the bite since she couldn’t feel anything else. The hand not occupied moves to his neck, to press her fingers against the bite wound to keep them from bleeding more and hopefully clotting and stopping as soon as possible while she focused on taking care of him. And it doesn’t take long – not like she would have minded – but the kiss is broken and she’s shifting in the bed and out from under him enough to clean her hand before peppering a kiss to his jaw and the corner of his lips as he comments on it.

There’s a soft smile on her lips as she nods, her head brushing against him as she does while he holds her tight and she moves to wrap her arms around him tight as well. She leans back just enough that she can feel his fingers numbly tracing along her face, her eyes fluttering shut as she takes a deep breath she doesn’t need, letting that smile blossom into something warmer and gentler – just for him. “I’m good.” She decides, her voice a soft lullaby of a hum.

I didn’t take too much, did I?” She asks suddenly, unsure, letting her eyes open and her iceberg gaze search his face for a reaction. Still, she can't help but to think of how wonderful it was to simply be here with him, to indulge in it at all, the bliss of having him in her life again and she in his to be the light he needed just as he was the light she needed.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Kiada - 01-24-2021, 06:31 AM