may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Yes.” He says abruptly, quickly, as if pushing it under the rug will stifle his need to say that he just doesn’t know how to let people in, that the people that have gotten in and close had forced their way into his life. It was hard to ask anything of them without feeling too much like a burden. Truth be told, he just didn’t want to be alone.

But she rises to her feet and glances around, giving him the choice to step out or stay in until it arrives and he finds himself clasping both hands together, letting his thumb rub against the lightning scars on his right hand. “Here is fine, if you don’t mind.” He offers quietly. The less people that see him this way, the better after all. “You can talk if you want to, I’ll try and answer whatever questions you have about what I said during… that.” Brows edge closer together before he relaxes a bit, swallows down the urge and tightness of his throat, the wave of it departing for now as he lifts his steel gaze to finally look at her.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 07:48 PM