may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
Isla

take your medicine

"Alright." It's a response both to his affirmation and to the request that she stay, Isla easing herself back down into her chair and letting her gaze flicker over Sunjata again, as if to check him for any anomalies or troubles as a result of the sedation. Finding none - but that doesn't mean he is okay by any stretch of the word - she relaxes a bit and raises her eyebrows at his remarks.

"You don't owe me an explanation," she tells him quietly, smiling. "Whatever happened, it's yours to share and it's yours to keep to yourself. I was just there to help you understand the medicine you were taking." For someone so innately curious, she seems quite content to stay in the dark about her patient. "But if you want to talk about it, of course that isn't a problem. None of this is about me, Sunjata. Don't think you need to make me comfortable."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 08:03 PM