may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Her gaze is on the ceiling and he absolutely does end up scanning her face, to try and read her. He can’t, however, he doesn’t know her well enough to see through anything. But he can tell that she’s thinking, and that’s enough for him to swing his attention away. And then she’s offering a question, a bold question that has a dark brow raising, his wings shifting in the seat as he listens. And he watches her as she stands to retrieve something, to come back and hand it to him. His gaze slips toward it curiously, his tongue running over his teeth again as he considers it.

He doesn’t expect it to hit as hard as it does, and he takes the key from her with a slow nod, the sheen of tears glimmering in his eyes as the wave returns of his inner battle. “Thank you.” He offers as she’s thankfully interrupted, Sunjata slipping the key into a pocket as she moves to retrieve the food, spending a moment to suck down the show of emotion he’s let out to pretend they hadn’t been there before. “What did you get?” He asks instead, wondering what food she’d decided would be good for him after being out for so long.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 09:36 PM