(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
Suddenly, there’s a screech that has Sera jumping a bit – startled by the sound and letting the surprise of it crash over her, mentally calling Levi down to relax and appear less like a threat to this sudden new creature that has distracted her entirely. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.” She offers, flashing Falke an apologetic smile – ensuring that Levi has dropped to the ground to appear small and less threatening. The pale dragon acquiesces, settled on the ground with his wings tucked in tight, letting his bright eyes lift to peer at the other companion with wide, curious, but nonthreatening eyes. “Who do we have here?” She asks, turning her attention to the companion hidden in Falke’s coat.

Before Falke sits back down, however, he gestures out to the cool Deepfrost day that has overcome them and her gaze follows it as if he’s drawing a line of sight toward where it is he wishes to go. And who is she to deny that sort of idea? She stands easily, pulling Levi up to become her scarf around her neck, moving to offer her arm to Falke should he wish to walk with her that way (because yes, she’s noticed that his cane has gone missing, a hunch given to her when he’d mentioned an appointment). “I think I would love that too.” She offers, giving him an easier smile.

I have yet to see it myself, actually. What do you imagine it to be like?” She offers with a bit of amusement. Work had kept her far too busy to be able to focus on exploring it. Such a shame it was, truth be told.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 01-25-2021, 06:10 AM