the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
It works for the most part, pressure dancing along her face in ways she pretends are the soft feel of his hands caressing her. And she melts with it, mentally more than anything, a soft warmth covering her mind and her thoughts until she’s reluctantly agreeing to his terms of the bite. She, too, doesn’t think of what it might be like to need to bite from someone else – hasn’t thought that far in the future. For now, she’s just glad to be alive and to get this second chance. She hopes she won’t be put in a position of necessity of life and death again to where she’d have to make that choice.

Not so soon, anyway.

For now, their conversation drifts into territory that has her uncertain what he wants to hear, how to arrange her thoughts in a way that would make sense. So she leaves it open, letting the silence overtake them as he thinks, as her hands stroke up and down his spine in idle circles, as she simply relishes in his  iceberg gaze and sleep tousled hair, the stronger body above hers that she doesn’t remember prior to coming back to life.

His question does give her a bit of pause as well, as she tries to feel for them as she had her shifts. A small smile crosses her face as she shakes her head ‘no’. “No… It feels like… There’s a bucket in me full of everything that’s in you.” She pauses as she realizes it doesn’t make sense. “Something that I can stick my hand into and pick from.” A choice rather than a feeling. But she nestles in to press a kiss against his jaw again. “I can feel the moose.” She hums with a quiet huff of a laugh.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Kiada - 01-25-2021, 08:01 AM