maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
A huff of laughter leaves Sunjata at Adam’s response. It wasn’t what he was thinking – something that had to do with a silver fox coming to mind minutes after the fact to where it’s no longer relevant. So he stuffs that down alongside everything else, to offer his traumatic swimming backstory and gloss over it as if it hadn’t happened. It was easier that way, after all. So he shifts, instead, able to keep those feelings and thoughts to himself and to focus on something else, moving only slightly as Adam climbs up onto his back and Sunjata pushes off the beach to glide through the sky toward the island in the distance.

It was certainly much quicker to fly places, after all.

He waits until Adam’s hopped off before Sunjata shifts back into himself, readjusting his shirt along his skin as he follows the Ascended around the beach. “Nate and I came here once.” He offers quietly, peering around to see if he can spot the small sea turtle nests that had littered this particular island before, provided he’s remembering correctly. “I do have a lot of paperwork to sift through. Probably the worst part.” He rumbles with a wistful sigh before he shakes his head. “We’re doing a quest for Safrin right now, however, which will hopefully protect us for the monsoon season in Flowerbirth.” Provided they get it done.

But he stuffs his hands into his pockets and moves to walk beside Adam then, turning his attention back toward his friend. “It’s nice to be in charge, though.” To make the rules and go from there.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-28-2021, 11:33 PM