the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
They would be learning these new ‘features’ for some time to come, he expected. Not everything was going to be easy, but Chuy had confidence – they maintained their rule of open communication, of including each other in each other’s lives, of facing the challenges and changes head on, and working through them together, where they could. He missed things – usually he would be able to feel her across the bond now, her passion, her excitement, but it was utterly silent, and he missed it.

But he still loved her. And still held her in his arms. And felt her hands roam down his back, threatening to stir various fresh reactions from him.

He missed aspects of her past self, but gods, he’d see them gone for good to be able to hold what was her core, her soul back within his reach. He diverts the kiss she means to press upon his jaw to his lips proper, leaning happily down into it, letting his hand roam down her figure, to explore her curves, the new feel of her, applying his touch in as much pressure as she encouraged him too, that she might get something from it too.

“A bucket full of moose, huh?” he quipped with a chuckle as he caught his breath again, evidently never learning from previous experience that to kiss an ascended one was passionately in love with, was to literally have your breath taken away every time. “You’ll make a very pretty moose,” murmuring tones assured her, before he fell silent and concentrated.

Every since discovering his horned shift, he’d experimented with how he could partial shift the great spread of antlers into place without breaking his neck. He succeeded, though it was not without great effort – it wouldn’t last long, because the weight of them were simply too great, but long enough that he could show them off to her for a few minutes. They rose broad and tall from his temples, and he tilted his head (very carefully) to enable her to appreciate them. “Though I don’t think females get to enjoy antlers like the boys.”
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 02-01-2021, 10:31 AM