(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Yep, it popped up on the first day of Deepfrost.” Someone had alerted a member of his team and once they’d investigated it, they’d brought new to Falke that it was, indeed, a confirmed Firling. However, it had never occurred to him to ponder why it was created, and the suggestion that Rae might have made it just to have experiment is a delightful thought.

“Can you imagine them going, hmmmm, what would make me laugh on a cold, gray day? And then poof! there's a giggling tree!” A small, deep chuckle rumbles from his chest, along with a twinkle in his eye and Falke finds himself unexpectedly jovial. “From what I hear, the shopkeepers around the center of the plaza are taking good care of it.” Like the members of the Order, there’s a deep sense of reverence for the Gods in Stormbreak, and he thinks the general population is quick enough to recognize that something unusual like this is quite obviously God-sent.

They continue walking - and still, so far so good. The neighborhood begins to change and there are more people around them now. He turns his head to look down at her. “Will you tell me a bit about yourself, Madame Artificer? I confess I don’t know much.”

He says that like it's a good thing.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 02-02-2021, 10:32 PM