maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Sunjata can’t help the hum of a laugh that leaves him at the mention of a real sexy shirt. He can’t exactly imagine it – unsure if Korofi had anything close to the sort. So he focuses on the other question that’s aired – how to redesign erosion. And from this distance, you can make out the little curves that jut out from the beach, the edges over there that are far off in the distance and yet still appearing as though they weren’t entirely there by accident. He juts his chin toward it, rubbing at the back of his neck after as he settles in to explain. “Well, I did some reading. Turns out adding those man-made groynes in there will help the beach erode in a more… Controlled way with the waves. That means that it can spread nutrients easier. Much easier than the havoc of monsoon winds and rain flooding the place.” He squints out at the edge of it all, before his attention flickers back to Adam.

And then he’s explaining his idea of where exactly Amalia had gone – how he doesn’t know, which sparks up further worries steeped in anxiety and sorrow. And so he has to apologize, even if Adam takes it far better than Sunjata had anticipated. Still, there is a smile that sparks on the edge of his lips, small compared to what it once was. “I… Well…” He trails off, puffing a sigh out into the cool air, a shrug of his shoulders. “A lot of people blamed me for it. Got a few scars as the reminder.” But that’s beside the point. The point he wants to make is that the shrine was completed. That Coffee had been immortalized. “Anyway, we couldn’t get your bodies but Deimos managed to get Coffee… She’s immortalized in the shrine in the Grounds Temple now.” In case he wanted to visit? In case he wanted to see what had become of his companion?

Sunjata doesn’t know. He doesn’t even know why the words fall from his lips, only that he has to tell him.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 02-07-2021, 05:16 AM