maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
The sheer confidence Adam gives despite Sunjata knowing that it likely went over the man’s head, was both amusing and inspiring. He only wishes he had half the confidence that Adam showed right now. But he chews on the inside of his cheek as the conversation shifts on, toward Sunjata taking the blame on Adam and Peter’s deaths, that the question of who the scars were from almost has him squirming a bit.

Let’s see… Well, Deimos gave me the scars. Amalia and I have had quite the rocky relationship since.” That was it, wasn’t it? Nobody else had blamed him for the misfortune of that wintery hellscape full of dragons as far as he could remember. So he focuses on the conversation of Coffee and how the dragon had been immortalized.

I’m meaning it in like…” He pauses, lips quirking briefly. “We managed to grab Coffee’s body and Safrin used him to make the shrine in the Temple.” The rare heart they desired.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 05:51 AM