raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He knows that he’s being too much, that he’s being unreasonable to an extent. But after having grown up with nothing, Sunjata is desperate to cling to everything he has here. From bare walls and grey bedding, unable to keep anything as his own while Saartjie was gifted and granted everything she could ever want. Sunjata was expendable. He should have been long gone before now. But he isn’t, and perhaps that’s what makes it worse – having all of these things just to have them ripped out of his hands again.

Hadn’t he told himself to not get attached, once upon a time? Hadn’t he told himself to keep everything at an arm’s length as to not be upset when it was taken away again?

There’s a hiss that leaves him, purely more snakelike in nature than  man as he peers out over the balcony’s edge, clenching his jaw tight as he hears her. “You can help me here. Why are you insisting on leaving now?” He asks, tearing his gaze from a spot far off in the dark that isn’t entirely there, before she catches his gaze and his lip feathers in his frustration, in the distaste. “You cannot face him, Ru.” He says again, determination in his tone. If she were to face him, she would die.

His gaze only shudders a fraction when she tells him she loves him and questions how he could ask her to stand by, and it’s this little shift of weakness that has his gaze tearing away from her again, not wanting to let her see the thoughts that flicker through his mind, through his heart. “I have a whole fucking wing to run this territory from here. I could if I wanted to.” His tone is surprisingly level, but there’s a cold bite that settles deep within it. “You want to talk about fair?” He turns to her then, tucking his wings in tight, even if the broken one seems to cry out and tremble in protest.

Fine. If it’s so useless staying here with me and biding our time, then go. Try it out. Try to infiltrate his space and see where that gets you.” His jaw clenches and he can’t help but to push off from the balcony, wing still trembling in how tight he keeps it close. “I am warning you now that you’ll be the next beaten body on my doorstep for him to use as more fodder for his bullshit.” He steps toward the door to the bedroom, grabbing the notebook and papers left behind as to not lose them too.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-21-2021, 07:32 AM