(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
Who’s tempting who?” She retorts, flashing an amusingly wicked grin back Falke’s way. But then her attention is focused entirely on the Firling, watching the way she prods at it and it begins to dance and giggle. She’s so focused on it, actually, that she doesn’t notice as Falke steps away for a better space to take notes in. All she hears is the sound of him hitting the ground that draws her up immediately.

Swinging her head toward Falke, she abandons the Firling entirely, making room for her to help him when a stranger steps in to do it anyway. So she sidles up beside Falke allowing him to lean on her should he need to without being conspicuous about it at all. “Thank you.” She tells the stranger with a wide grin of greeting, a few bats of her eyelashes, before the stranger is stepping away.

Her attention flickers to Falke now, that same feigned smile mixed with a bit of worry. “Falke, would you like me to make you a new cane?” She asks, point blank, bluntly as quietly as she can so nobody else overhears.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 02-26-2021, 05:10 AM