raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Honey, these arms that once held you are ready to fight
Each gentle motion of his hand is healing, even if there is nothing to truly forgive. Their anger is borne from their love, and that alone tells her that he has nothing to apologize for. Love has hurt her in far deeper ways than raised voices and pointed remarks. It is also a remarkably novel thing, to be loved like glass, both breakable and cherished enough to be locked away from cruel hands. As if her own hands aren't cruel enough. They lift to cling regardless, wrapping around Sunjata's broad back and soaking up the warmth that builds between their bodies and wards away the night air. His kiss against her temple has her leaning up into him, eyes pressed closed against the reluctance that threatens to choke her. Hotaru has only just found her way home and leaving feels like an impossible task.

"I'm sure you'll object to me taking you and Nate in my bag," she attempts to joke, happy to twist his words against him even with the bleakness that surrounds their fate. How many more hours does she have for moments like these? How long will this war against a single man take? A season? More?

As Sunjata pulls away she lifts a hand to cradle his jaw, thumb sweeping slowly over the slight stubble on his skin. Wishes that he did not thank her for something she does not want to do. "Just...try to end it quickly. Tell me if you need anything from me, Godly or otherwise, that I can send on to you. So that I can come home, and we can be a family." Just as he wanted, as they both want, because waiting even longer now seems torturous after having been returned to their sides no more than a handful of days before.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 05:54 AM