plz sledgehammer my doubt
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
I was brought up as a southern belle
I grew into the queen of hell
A small huff of laughter sparks from her throat like embers in the fire at the offered luck, eyes alight with a glimmer of amusement that has long been absent since her return. "I would take rope over luck if you had it. Might keep him down longer." Even that would be pitiful in the face of his cataclysmic levels of martyrdom. Hotaru is convinced she spends more time in her relationship with Sunjata trying to keep him from offing himself in some backwards display of love than actually getting said love.

Ah, men.

"We won't let him give up, even if he dares to think it." There's a surety to her voice like bedrock, unshakable and stabilizing. This, if nothing else, she is confident in. They will offer him their strength if he falters, and now she is confident that Aurelia will be able to offer it in turn alongside her.

"That's why we have to stick together. So we have people to find and help us when we wander off." A strained smile comes to her lips, because in the end she hadn't been found. But it's the only cold comfort she can give the woman, whose trepidation swims in her pale green gaze all too obviously. She rises when Aurelia does, and does not hesitate to return the handshake at all. The beginnings of friendship have been woven this late evening, and while Hotaru is not normally the type one thinks of when considering a new friend, she has faith that this will prove a positive change. "I'll call on you regardless, Aurelia. You can't get rid of me that easily after listening to me blab all night." Her smile is tired but no less genuine as she guides the woman to the door. "Be safe out there. Let me know if you need me as well, the offer goes both ways." And she stands at the door until Aurelia is out of sight, closing it only when she has been swallowed up by the omnipresent darkness.

- FIN <3
You were just a little stowaway
That stabbed her way to save herself
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 03-02-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 03-03-2021, 01:24 AM