your blood's as good an ink as any
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i heard you telling lies
i heard you say you weren't born of our blood
He watches them. He keeps his distance, trying to swallow down the tightness in his throat, tries to feel the burn of the alcohol as it settles in on an empty stomach. He sees the way Hotaru straightens, and if anything, he wouldn’t blame her for whatever happens next. But Nate is a distraction, a welcome one at first, shadowed steel slipping over toward him. No. He says bluntly, perhaps the most honest he has been, but it can wait.

It can wait because it gets that much worse.

Hotaru inspects Nate and Sunjata stands idly by, spying the outstretched hand by Nate but he can’t reach for it. He can’t be happy, he can’t swell with joviality that Nate’s side of the bond bears. The grin returns and Sunjata can’t find it in him to smile. The mention of the Voice has a slow nod leaving him, but the words that come after?

Sunjata goes pale, stark white. He wants to congratulate him, he wants to be happy for him. But his bargain. It was all for nothing. Safrin couldn’t fix him if he became a demigod. There would be nothing left.

He can’t help the creeping panic that slips from his side of the bond, the tremble to his hand as he downs the rest of the glass and feels all the eyes on him. His feathers ruffle, slipping up over his shoulders and neck up until they settle just under his chin, and he steps back away from them to press his back against the opposite counter – no longer looking at them, but instead peering at some speck on the counter. “I’m so sorry.” He breathes at first, brows pinching together.

Safrin had me come and see her.” Had it been timed intentionally? What did it all mean? “I know – I know I told you Hotaru I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t bargain. But I did. And I fucked up. And I’m sorry.” He can’t say what it is yet, he needs a bit more of the burn of the alcohol to get his mind to open up more. “I bargained for Nate. For this fucking war. I made a deal with Safrin.” His voice is a whisper, but his eyes never lift from the counter.
i know we're the crooked kind
but you're crooked too, boy, and it shows
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-20-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:26 AM