in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
The alchemist pulls in a steady stream of air through his nose as she reaches for him, nestling him between her thighs. "You can blame that on my accent." He says with a slight shake of his head, still only as her lips—and then teeth—carve out pathways down his jawline.

His fingers trail up her sides, featherlight as they trickle up the ridges of her ribs before falling inward across her shoulders. Staring up at the ceiling Remi's lashes flutter as he swallows, his mouth suddenly dry. "I...it..." Her hips roll slightly, and Remi can't deny that it pulls focus from the thoughts floating around in his head. "..it feels like when I was younger...pretending." He manages at last.

"This was the point where I would frantically think of someone else." Teenaged-Remi, when giving one orgasm proved not enough, would think thoughts sinful in the world he lived in (truthfully, it was quite vanilla in fact), of other men that his partner might have something to work with. With enough mental fortitude he could usually outlast whatever woman he was in bed with, leaving them to think his rapidly shrinking erection after they'd finished meant he had as well.
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-22-2021, 02:52 PM