your blood's as good an ink as any
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you swallowed my heart and fled, but I want it back now, baby
"I didn't know you planned to bargain my life." Funny how that works, how venom falls from his lips so easily, so automatically, weaving around his husband and his wife arguments. Ignorance is an excuse, something Sunjata no longer has the luxury of hiding behind, not right now.

Changed inside? That brings panic to Nate's face, his hands and arms tightening again, Hotaru the only thing keeping him together in this moment. He doesn't know what he'd do without her, doesn't know what she'd do without him. Nate has tolerated Safrin's presence, has tried and failed to engage with the goddess, all for the sake of his husband, but this has something burning, twisting within him. It plays his paranoia like a violin, suspicion levelled at the attuned now, where Nate dares to peek around Hotaru.

They've fallen so far from what he'd expected for the day, reunions and nice breakfasts and a fucking chance to breathe and recover together all crumbled to ash in his mind. Nate can't help but agree with Hotaru. There's nothing more to be gained from this, beyond deeper wounds, more hurt feelings. "We can go upstairs." A quiet suggestion, meant only for the abandoned's ears. Nate takes a moment to focus himself, searching for anything else he could say, anything that might fix this, and when he comes up empty, he stands, Hotaru still clutched securely in his arms. Some part of him feels like he should get one last word in, like he should say something, but there's nothing. Nothing. With a final, heavy look cast over Sunjata, Nate turns, carrying Hotaru up to their bedroom.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-20-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:26 AM