(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
don't you know i'm no good for you?
It becomes a never ending circle, again and again, as it always did with them, without having the ability to touch behind it to say all the things they truly mean. And he’s stuck in that circle when he sees that raw emotion in Nate’s gaze, how he wants to shrink from it but tries to remain if only to wordlessly say that he gets it, to an extent. He couldn’t, gods knew he never could come close to understanding how Nate felt right now, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t willing to try to understand it.

He tried, and he accepts the consequences of his actions to the best of his ability.

The light peaks through the clouds, pulling away the rain, and Sunjata reaches up to run a hand through his dark hair, hearing Nate’s voice through the bond and finding that it sounds weary in a bone tired way that Sunjata only ever thought he felt, but it was nothing like this. He nearly jumps when Pemota taps his side with her horn, having not expected the starwhale’s approach, but already the starry, staticky air gives him a moment to simply just breathe on her way to her bonded, and Sunjata watches her go as he regains some part of his emotions to try and latch them back down behind closed doors.

The hand that ran through his hair trails down to the back of his neck, hearing the honesty of Nate’s voice and sidling closer to help, abandoning his project for the moment to help raise the shutter to the window with his husband. And perhaps it’s Pemota’s calm that has helped him form the words, because he’s close enough now to Nate that he can reach out and touch him, though he doesn’t, he does reach out to tug at the end of a bit of fabric that bunches out from his pants – not close enough to skin, but enough to try and give his husband some semblance of a touch even if he couldn’t.

He moves to lift the shutter into position with Nate, trying to determine where would be best for the nails to go in, before he finally manages to speak. “I will do better, Nate. I promise you that.” He says slowly at first, quietly, as if testing the waters. “I’ll get my shit together and when… When you come back with your decision, I hope you’ll stay.” A quiet conviction covers his words as he stares at what they had created to help keep the windows safe during the monsoon season.

I’ll make it better. I will fix this. I will fix us. Somehow, someway. Sunjata would do anything to make it so Nate felt safe again in their home, in their family. Tot die einde.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-01-2021, 05:00 AM