(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Whether or not Nate thinks it’s a useful sentence, it boosts Sunjata surprisingly well. He focuses on that fact, the one that Nate hopes he decides to stay too. It was worth fighting for. Nate is worth fighting for, as if that wasn’t obvious enough given the deal Sunjata had gotten himself into for the Ascended.

Nate hammers the nails into the siding of the house, and Sunjata steps back once the shutter is secured, surveying it as he offers his quiet boost — part of their wedding vows, still relishing in Pemota’s calming aura for as long as he can. He chews on the inside of his cheek, before his gaze slips over toward Nate with the serious gleam in his single eye, as well as a look of something he wasn’t sure he’d ever see again. “Or else.” He agrees quietly, trying to offer a small smile but finding it hitting a bit closer to a half grimace.

The suggestion of following tradition stops Sunjata cold in his tracks though, his gaze darting to Nate immediately with drawn brows. “I…” He sighs and moves to run a hand through his still wet hair, the curls falling limply across his forehead. Fuck the traditions, honestly. He says with a mental sigh, looking back at the shutter. Have as many as we want. I’m not… Going to limit it… We can have as many as you want. He offers with a small shrug, lips pursing as he tries to keep his heartbeat from racing. If you wanted to follow tradition, though, it’d be just… One of each. His lips quirk before he shakes his head again. And any duplicates would be taken away. There's a sharp chill that comes across the bond, a recollection of horror for the things he was forced to do in Korofi, before he shuts that off.

So… Fuck the traditions.” He offers before he’s moving suddenly to pick up the pieces of wood left behind, tossing them into a pile. “You wanted— You wanted a big family, right?” It comes out quietly, as if Sunjata was afraid of the answer, if it had changed since this recent endeavor.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-04-2021, 07:43 AM