(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
don't you know i'm no good for you?
The looming threat for Sunjata doesn’t sway him. It doesn’t even register at first when the idea hits, a chance to try and do something to break this… Horrible feeling Sunjata has from being unable to convey everything he wants to. So he nods idly as he rummages, as he finds the gloves, as he slips one on and slides the other over toward Nate, and he waits with bated breath, palm up, heart thundering in his ears.

He stares at his hand as if it might go up in flame the second they connect. He’s idly aware of Nate setting down the mug, of slipping on the glove, and the hesitation before his hand is grabbed so tightly Sunjata thinks it might put his pieces back together. His eyes lift, immediately, darting to Nate’s face to spy for any sign of pain.

And there isn’t any.

This is… Working.

Tears well up again in his gaze as he squeezes Nate’s hand back, just as tight, just as if this connection was worlds apart and the second it broke they’d be lost adrift again. He tries to blink the tears away, swallowing against the tightness of his throat as Nate trembles, as he trembles, his thumb rising to stroke gently against the back of Nate’s hand silently. “I love you, Nate.” He chokes out, through the bond and aloud, as if he can’t not say it when they can finally touch. It’s their own makeshift glue that keeps him from fracturing completely, and he squeezes Nate’s hand as far as he can.

I think we have another set of gloves if we… Want to try it.” He manages to choke out, using his free hand to pull the cigarette from his lips and putting it out in the ashtray. “I want to try it.” He wants to be able to cup Nate’s face in both of his hands, to stroke along those sharp cheekbones and jawline and both reassure himself and his husband one simple thing.

Everything is going to be okay.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-07-2021, 05:26 AM