(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you're trying not to tell him you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling
It's rare that Nate feels vulnerable like this, that he allows himself to be vulnerable like this, but Sunjata has become his weak point. A danger, especially where they stand now, on opposite sides of a battleground. Right now it doesn't matter. Right now he can fall apart, can press into the gaze and the touches against him, can sniffle softly as if it makes any difference.

A single blue eye stares into steel, unblinking and watery. Nate has absolutely no idea what he's looking for, no idea what to sat, but isn't that why they need this? Isn't that what the touch is supposed to mean? I'm here, I'm yours.

One of Nate's hand's lifts, pawing awkwardly at the attuned's face, all the intention and none of the grace he usually has. "M'sunshine." Even if he doesn't really say it, the word my echoes in the bond. He sucks in a deep, shaking breath, blinking away tears so he can focus on Sunjata. There are subtleties on his husbands face that Nate can't read right now, except to say the first thing on his mind. "What am I going to do without you?" It's a breathless mumble, fluid tears falling and pooling against the hands on his face.
& you're trembling and he reaches over
and touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Nate - 04-09-2021, 03:34 AM