(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Sunjata is vulnerable too, in ways that he never allowed himself to be. Only for Nate, only because he gets it, and Sunjata doesn’t ever have to explain himself more than that. He can’t help the swimming tears, the way his face twitches and his lips tremble as he tries to keep them from falling. And gods is it a valiant effort as Nate paws at his face, as Sunjata’s scar bunches up much the same as the one that bisects Nate’s face, the one that Sunjata strokes the edge of with his thumb.

My sunshine. Sunjata keeps it together well enough, a soft smile — nearly blubbering as it is — greets Nate’s response, but one that shifts quickly into a trembling fine line as Nate says exactly what’s on his mind. Nate’s tears fall and pool against his gloved hands and Sunjata can’t keep his from falling too — a weak sound of protest leaving him in the form of a whine, so doglike that the fur of it covers his shoulders, his torso, hiding away the tattoos and everything else. What am I going to do, too? He says mentally, but shakily, giving Nate’s face a light wiggle, exhaling a choked sigh.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-09-2021, 05:17 AM