(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
”To the end.” It’s a balm he doesn’t know he needs, the way it hits him and crumples him internally all that much more. It’s a shaky inhale, sniffled and with so much emotion he knows that it would be one of such that would’ve ruined him in Korofi with their strong, sneering faces, wolves waiting to latch onto weakness. Sunjata has many weaknesses, but none have ever been as strong as the man he holds through gloves, the one he loves more than he could ever dare to love himself.

Nothing will and nothing can, and despite all the sensations Nate sends over, Sunjata can’t help but to want to rebel against it all. He wants to feel what Nate is feeling, and despite knowing that his touch is dangerous when it isn’t gloved, well, he fights with himself internally from asking his greedy selfish thoughts. Then why leave? We can work it out? The never ending sensation that bounces through his mind whenever he fucks up again and again:

Please don’t leave me.

But at least for now, Nate stays. Suggests the couch when Sunjata knows he’s grasping at anything, and another thought occurs. If it’s okay with the gloves, then, perhaps… Perhaps they could find another alternative. He takes a moment to blink back his tears, to nod a fraction as he focuses on Nate’s face, the way his thumbs press in a bit more before withdrawing and running his hands along Nate’s arms to the hands that cup his face. “Yes.

It’s a challenge, honestly, to pull one hand away from his husband, to pull himself up with it and then Nate — suddenly feeling so small in comparison to the demigod. But he pulls Nate with him, moving toward the couch where a thought occurs to him.”Just… Sit for a second. I want to try something.” He manages, physically wincing as he lets go of Nate’s hands, reaching for the throw blankets and others — pulling ones from the nest Haai had made, before he’s laying a few of them across Nate to create that buffer. He takes another and wraps it around himself, just for extra precaution, and moves to sit beside Nate, looking over at him as if checking to ensure Nate would tell him if it hurt.

And then he leans over, a show of all of his vulnerability — only for Nate — to place his head on his husband’s shoulder, curling up against him.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-09-2021, 08:14 PM