(O) Sing me a song
Elliot Young
Dragoon Soldier

Age: 29 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int: 0
GIBSON - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630

Gibson trilled softly, drawing Elliot’s attention away from the current rhythm in his brain. His fingers stop drumming against the table as he looks at the dragon laying on the chair across from him. ”What now?” His voice is hushed, as if he could be any louder than he was a moment before. Gibson tilts his head, furry mane bristling with electricity. Elliot was being too loud again. Shame! The music he was chewing on was starting to sound good. Instead, he huffs, scribbling it into the margins of the paper he’s writing on.

He’s got a few books spread out around him as well as a few pads of paper. He’s researching dragons, partially out of curiosity and partially because he has the day off. As much as he enjoys the training and all of that, he’s always been a bit of a bookworm. Gibson makes a little noise again, rising from his perch to make his way to Elliot’s lap. Or, as well as he can fit into it. He shoves his head into Elliot’s lap, nosing around his pockets for treats.

”Alright, alright. I’ll get you some lunch. What a beast you are.”

Elliot Young

When you know your heart is light
Electric is the love

Messages In This Thread
(O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-21-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-21-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-23-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-30-2021, 09:29 PM