(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you're trying not to tell him you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling
A soft sigh hums in Nate's throat, held back by his teeth as he leans in to press his cheek against Sunjata's head, shifting to make sure there's enough layers between them. I wasn't okay. Nate wonders if he should be less brusque, but there's no way to sugar coat it. No way to sugarcoat any of it. He'd been an animal, worse than, driven out of his mind by starvation and torture that still plucked at the edges of his mind. Adam's a good friend. Nate manages a smile, pressed into the lilt of his voice. He took me to the Voice too, after everything had settled.

Even if he can feel there's of steel eyes on him, Nate doesn't let his gaze drop, staring out across the room at some lonesome distance. He can look, or he can talk, a fact that Sunjata knows by now. Nodding, the ascended licks his lips and lets his arms draw tighter around his husband, the force of them muted somewhat by the blankets around them. I think... yea. When I come back. There's no if anymore, no thought that he might not, that these plans might fall apart. No matter how angry he is, and he is, he's coming home. Don't know how it'll happen. If it even can.
& you're trembling and he reaches over
and touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Nate - 04-15-2021, 02:29 AM