(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He’s heard the stories. He knows that Nate wasn’t okay. But part of him wishes he’d almost seen it, if only to know the extent. Stories were… Different, they could be undermining or exaggerating, and Sunjata’s always found it hard to believe what people said. So all he has to go off of is what Nate says, the feeling through the bond that tells him just how much of a horrible state Nate had been in. I’m glad he was there for you. He murmurs, and he’d meant it.

He nestles in, the hope and glimmer of happiness within the steel of his gaze, and he promptly averts it as he realizes that Nate’s pausing – his arms drawing tighter around him, and Sunjata presses his face into Nate’s chest as if it holds all the answers in the world within the layers between them. I’ll do anything. He offers, a quiet resolute thread of steel in his mental voice as it flickers to Nate. Anything to make you happy again, Nate. I promise. He keeps his face buried, arms stuffing themselves into the blankets so that he can squeeze around his husband’s middle. Just say the word whenever you want.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-15-2021, 02:42 AM