[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
The sense of community that Halo has is something that Wessex has always envied; while she’s well beyond wanting to be someone else, she can’t help but wonder what it would be like to not always have to live life on the edge. To work well with others who want the same things she does - to better the community and keep it safe.

Maybe that’s why she felt a bit of kinship with the Halovians - Noah, Weaver (may she rest in peace), Elide. They were practical, smart, and skilled. Intense in ways that Torchers and Grounders weren’t - maybe it was the cold and the necessity of learning how to feel things when the outside made you numb.

“That’s great,” she offers with a smile, picking up a basket and putting all the utensils on the table into it - plates, silverware, glasses - anything that could go into the basket, really. “Maybe we’ll both have easier LongNights from here on out.” And honestly, she’s expecting to continue in this idle, surface-level talk until the task is done, but Noah utters something that makes her burst into a full-belled, almost barking laugh.

“Gods, that’s the understatement of the century. Turning towards him she marvels aloud, “If you’d had told me ten years ago that our world would be like this, I’d have asked where you found the mushrooms and if I could have some.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Wessex - 04-19-2021, 12:11 AM