so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her brows draw together in confusion, a slight frown playing on her lips as she regards him, "Why do you say that? Are you thinking of quitting?" Hadn't this been what he wanted? He got out of Torchline and he was making something of himself. Surely if he stuck with it just a little longer he would come out on the other side of this with a dragon and a purpose. Unless this was never meant to be his purpose. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe he wasn't made for this. It's fine if he's not, but she's not sure what else he might want to do if not this. "What are you going to do instead?" She asks softly, reaching forward to trail her fingers along the collar of his shirt, eyes soft as she looks up at him.

He mentions Safrin among other things he wants to know about her and she huffs out a soft laugh. "Who did you hear that from? Not that it isn't true, but... Yeah. I did meet Safrin. She, uhm, she gave me a quest too." Maeve is sure he's going to have question about that. About her meeting and the quest she received. She'll be more than happy to answer them, but he's mentioned a few other things that she wants to answer first. "My favorite color is purple. Lavender more specifically. Which, might be a little odd considering I wear so much black, but it isn't my favorite." The instrument throws her for a loop and she really has to consider it for a moment, "Probably piano... I dance, you see. Ballet specifically and I find I dance best when accompanied by a piano." He got two piece of information in that one. She's more than happy to share at this point. He wants to know everything about her? Well this is a good place to start.

"Do you mean alcoholic drink or just normal drink? Tea is probably my favorite. My lavender tea specifically. As far as alcoholic drinks... I'm rather fond of amaretto sours." There. That's all of his questions answered. She's feeling pretty proud of herself for sharing. Not that any of it was a secret, but he didn't know and it mattered to him that he did. This was a first step. His hand slips over her waist and she scoots a little closer to him on the small cot, "I'm not going to break. They healed me up pretty well. Only a little sore now." She murmurs, offering him a small smile as she meets his hazel gaze.

Her cheeks flush instantly at his words, eyes going wide when she realizes what he's suggesting, "Locke!" She hisses, glancing around quickly as she reaches up to cover his mouth with her hand. "I can't believe you just said that." Maeve shakes her head, uncovering his mouth as she wills the blush in her cheeks to go down. Never mind that Sunjata was going to visit her while he was here or that he promised to train her when the storms passed. She was definitely going to see him again.

She's so caught up in his comment that she doesn't realize what he said at first. "When we get back to Torchline..." Maeve blinks, brows drawing together, "Wait... Did you say 'we'? You're not staying? You're coming home?"
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-22-2021, 02:52 AM