you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Surprise does cross his features a fraction with Saar’s admission over Gaal’s red hair. It had been the one thing Sunjata associated with the horrible man, brought back to life by Melita and how very much she wasn’t like him that helped alleviate the fears of everything else. “Fair enough.” He comments with a soft sound that slips from his throat.

She comments that Gaal had no clue and his lips form a tight line, a slight grimace as he breathes in a long slow breath and exhales a heavy sigh. “Far worse from him and Father.” The scar along the side of his face tugs with the frown that finds its way there, one that’s fixed quickly with the mention of an old friend. “I’m glad Gazali was still willing to help you.” His head tilts toward her from where his arm is wrapped around his sister’s shoulders, giving her a gentle squeeze.

What’s it like, though? This question takes a moment for him to figure out. He’s never been good at his words, never been good at explaining just how much something meant to him for fear of it being taken away. Saartjie, though? She’d understand. She always did. “It’s… Great.” A small smile blossoms on his face. “It’s like… spending the rest of your life with your best friend. There’s no fear or anxiety or anything. Granted, I fucked up, so… We’re… Rocky. But nothing like Mother and Father.” He pauses, leaning back to rest his head against the wall. “I love him so much, Saar. I can’t imagine living without him. It hurts too much to even think about.

But soon enough he’s promising the beach and how he might be convinced to braid her hair again and a crooked smile crosses his face when he looks back to her and her own bright gaze. “I always braided it the best.” He says with amusement, an air of playful confidence. “I haven’t braided Ria’s yet, though. You’re right… She’d probably like that.” He half mutters, lost in thought suddenly.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-28-2021, 01:16 AM