so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve doesn’t want to talk about it anymore either. She’s tired of thinking about gods. She’s tired of thinking about her quest. Why focus on that when she’s here with him? He’s warm pressed against her and all she wants to do is to focus on this newly budding relationship between them. On getting to know him all over again. ”There are some things I make harder.” She teases, lips curling into a smirk as he keeps his face tucked into the curve of her throat.

He makes no move to stop her this time. He lets her fingers continue to work his buttons loose until his chest is bared to her. Teeth find home in the slender column of her throat, making her gasp as her head falls back, exposing more of her skin for him to mark as he wishes. There isn’t anyone to care about the marks that colored her skin. Not that anyone would have before, but she knew he was mindful of leaving too many. Maeve doesn’t have any plans to crawl into anyone else’s bed for the time being. Like he already knew, Sunjata wasn’t here right now. There was no one else vying for her attention except for him. ”We’ll just have to see. I might surprise you.”

Her blood sings at the sound of his hiss as her fingers trace over fresh pink scars. Maeve’s touch is feather light, barely applying any pressure as fingertips trail across skin she’s not had the chance to explore in some time. The heat in her belly begins to build, spurred on by his growls that punctuate the air, teeth tasting her skin as he arches into her. His hips slot between her thighs the best they can in this position, pressing against her through the thin fabric of her undergarments as her dress bunches up between them. ”Makes sense why you’re so comfortable in them.” She breathes, but before she gets much chance to say more his lips are finding hers, tongue pushing into her mouth to slide against her own and Maeve groans softly, chasing his lips when he draws back.

That’s a fine idea too. Maeve has no doubt that he’ll be able to figure it out. The Madame finds her way to her back, head tilting back against the thin pillow as his tongue licks a heated path along the side of her throat. Her hands run up his arms and down his sides, one curls at his hips, drawing him against her as she encourages the way his hips rock against her. A soft moan pushes past her lips as her other hand finds its way into his hair, tugging gently as he presses a tender kiss to her pulse where it flutters beneath thin skin. She’s just as eager as he is. Just as desperate. She missed him so much. This doesn’t feel the same as it does with Jata. There is more emotion here. Something raw and open that they’re both lost in.

”I know you will… I missed you too.” Maeve murmurs, tugging him back up so she can kiss him again. She doesn’t hesitate to lick into his mouth, cupping his jaw as she deepens the kiss with a tilt of her head. Her thighs fall open for him easily and she rocks to meet his touch, ”You have me..”
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-29-2021, 12:23 AM