so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He raises an eyebrow, "Do I? Guess it's because no one ever took the time to train me properly. Just a stray. Although I guess I kind of have.. an owner now." His face scrunches up as he trails off before he looks at her, head tilted. "You gonna make me wear a collar? Not against it." Wasn't that basically what the choker he'd given her was? Kind of but not really. He licks his lips, "Just don't call me a bitch, unless it's 'your bitch' or something." A joke. Kind of.

She says he isn't and he grins because she's wrong but he's not going to fight her on it. That's his own cross to bare. Maybe one day he'll ask her for help but that's not going to any time soon. Measured steps, don't want to be too much. "You're right. I'm pretty amazing." A lie but it's told easily, like it's not the first time because it isn't. He pats her arm and pretends like he's fine. Because he is, or he will be. "Fucking idiots is what they are." He wants to say more but he's afraid of coming off as overbearing, as too much. He just pats her hand in an attempt to comfort her. He's not good at this.

"Told you, brothels aren't my thing.." He just kind of keeps ending up there. "Maybe we can go together." Really just an off-handed suggestion. Although it would give them a proper room for fooling around, maybe. He's not sure how private things are for her at Ronin's. "Just had a romp with a girl I met.." The one he'd suggested she meet earlier! He still thinks they should meet actually.

He looks down at her as they walk, frowning just a little. "I thought about it, for a second. It would've been easier, probably." In reality, it hadn't crossed his mind. He had been so worried about her, so stupidly upset at the idea of her being gone, hurt, that it hadn't even occurred to him to tell her to leave.

Her suggestion makes him laugh though, pulling him out of his head. "Loxley 'fuckin' Trouble Moore! What a great fuckin' name.." He says it dramatically, an almost 1920's accent to it as he waves one hand around. Locke shakes his head before looking down at her. "Don't think it quite rolls off the tongue, does it?" But they're to the little stand and he kind of nudges her forward. "Shouldn't say something like that to a pervert like me.. Might give me ideas." It's barely more than a husky whisper spoken against her ear as he urges her to order. There's all kinds of protein heavy goodies here, easy to eat and meant for on the go. Lots of sandwiches too.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-03-2021, 02:18 AM