I ask myself why one too many times
for Sam
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Vai had offered to stay with Aoife while Remi sorted out some things in his shop. Given that he'd already more or less moved in with Ronin before ... well, before, most of his important things were already at the guildhall. However now that it seemed as though he'd be staying, there were a few odds and ends that he wanted to have.

In unconscionable dissonance to how he normally was, Remi walked with his head low, eyes on the ground before him, and his hands in his pockets. His curls were unkempt, eyes hollow and haunted-looking, and his entire demeanor still appeared wholly defeated and empty. Enough tears had been shed that the alchemist was probably slightly dehydrated, but given that he hadn't been eating or sleeping well, his saline-levels were hardly at the top of his list of problems.

With a hard swallow, Remi kept his eyes trained on the path directly before him as Sam's shop came into view. The last thing Remi wanted to see was the not-as-familiar-as-he-should-be red-head in the windows of his bookstore, or anywhere for that matter. It was too much ontop of what was already unbearable. If the world had any grace or kindness in it, Remi would be able to be in and out without seeing so much as a hair on the bookmaker's head.

I fell for your eyes
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 06:03 PM