(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

IriS|SirI

Iris plopped down into the seat across from the dark-haired woman, raising an eyebrow in interest. ”What’s the house special?” Iris rarely thought beyond whiskey and rum, albeit spiced. For someone so accommodated to the finer things in life, she was strangely easygoing about the sort of liquid filling her glass. As long as it had a kick to it.

She leaned back in her seat, looking quite pleased with her catch for the night. "Thankfully, I'm neither." She remarked, brushing her hair back. "I am, however, quite a patriot. And what kind of patriot would I be if I didn't share a drink or five with a fellow Torcher?" Iris spoke confidently, almost completely certain in her assumption.

Going so long without seeing a familiar face had sharpened her senses. Each semblance of the familiar either raised the hairs at the back of her neck screaming of danger or evoked a childlike nostalgia difficult to ignore.

"I'm Siri," Iris said with an easy smile and an outstretched hand. What's brought you to these shores?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Iris - 05-15-2021, 06:47 PM