you give me meaning, something I can breathe in
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
The water stretched and glorified and impacted until it didn’t have to any longer – the storm ebbing, flowing, the electricity no longer crackling. And his eyes went to her on the fading junctures, pondering if the contempt had subsided, if the wrath had pierced and pounded through the careening substances, and then all that remained was the beach, the tide, the current, and the sand. He released the waves, and they returned to their wake.

But not them. They wouldn’t.

No more despair. No more melancholy. No more knotted, gnarled roots where they wondered where things had gone so wrong, and the impact that shuddered, shaped, and sculpted them once more. He was so god damn tired of sinking into those motions, of struggling to rise above the surface, of being able to breathe without the world slamming its way down upon his shoulders, across his chest. Just for one damned moment, to have it lifted, and thrown back on the earth.

To have all of their heartache mean something – instead of a wallowing fury. Where had they been all this time; the Reaper and the Valkyrie? Caged and caught in the way others shattered them? Tormented by the measures of others?

Who would dare.

There was once a time where they’d been feared. Where the wake of his presence, his shadow, his entity, had sent lesser beings fleeing. And gods, all he wanted to do now was show them exactly the press of his incantations, the capability of his anger, the ferocity of his abhorrence. The insinuation had been laid out there anyway, and he didn’t relent as she took it, as she snagged at the lines he’d left in the dunes. “Yes,” he promised and vowed; yearning for a taste of retaliation, ready and waiting for something to crumble at their feet. His gaze took in the bracelet, but didn’t know, catch, the significance, the meaning. Unyielding, unbending, an unattainable, unreachable, the precision of his cold denizens puncturing, piercing, over the rigid, taut composure in his spine. “What do you have in mind?” What could they break apart?
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: you give me meaning, something I can breathe in - by Deimos - 05-18-2021, 11:05 PM