the best laid plans
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
She’d rather not have him ‘round to her place. Not that she’s foolish enough to think that Lucas doesn’t know where she lives, it’s that it’s easier for her this way. She feels more in control of the situation - the driver, the mastermind - whatever you want to call it.

A knock sounds at the other Ascended’s door, just as the sun is disappearing over the horizon. She likes to get going early. Armed with her moving map (neatly hidden for now) and The Voice’s instructions, Wessex waits patiently to be invited in, assuming that he’s there. She’s already made up her mind that it will be just the two of them: Samuel is of no use and Bastien is to be trusted even less than Lucas. His dedication to Her is… circumstantial, at least to her eyes. He hasn’t helped at all. And so he has lost the opportunity to try and redeem himself.

She is unapologetically opinionated about their super dysfunctional family. And won't be swayed.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans - by Wessex - 05-30-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-01-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-06-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-07-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-11-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-12-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM