by the light of the moon
Open
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
Zariah arrived to fetch her prisoner as bidden by the Fae Chieftess. She walked with her head held high, shoulders square, face masked with and emotionless gaze. The Queen of the Hollowed Grounds was formidable, a presence, just as Delah was. But she was unfortunately not here on a visit of pleasantries, but to retrieve one of her own that had made the mistake of crossing two of the very wrong sorts of women.

The pit surprised her, being more accustomed to buildings for jails, but it seemed quite the effective method of keeping people trapped. She waited patiently at Delah’s side, watching as the Fae once again worked their magic to lift the imprisoned woman from the depths to the flat ground again. ”My, my, what trouble you have caused.” Zariah said in a low tone, watching the Ascended with a blank stare. ”You are officially a prisoner of the crown of the Hollowed Grounds. I suggest you come quietly if you wish to survive your trek out of these woods.” she said, her magic ready at her fingertips should she put up a struggle.
ZARIAH

Messages In This Thread
by the light of the moon - by Wessex - 07-08-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: by the light of the moon - by Delah - 07-10-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: by the light of the moon - by Zariah - 07-10-2019, 02:15 PM
RE: by the light of the moon - by Wessex - 07-11-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: by the light of the moon - by Delah - 07-15-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: by the light of the moon - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 02:29 PM