The Royal Visit
Skyler Zodiac
Criminal

Age: 37 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He did not care how she took his words, he stated the facts and if she was as big as she should be it shouldn't really bother her what the small folk thought of her. He didn't feel bad over her reaction to his words, she should suck it up and stay on point. There was more important things to worry about after all. It was clearly shown in those dead eyes that he really didn't care how she took it as well, it was of no importance of his; all that mattered was if she could give him what HE needed in return for his loyalty to her. Otherwise he was just wasting his time here.

As her reply came to him he didn't change his cold expression at all even though it was a slightly huff worthy question, but he intended to answer her questions as stated still. It was business after all. "As i said; you seam like a good fit for this role but to have people misbehave is a problem. They need to learn to listen to what their Queen is telling them since a queens word is law. I am offering to help.. teaching.. them to follow your commands instead of constantly fighting them." His pause in this explaination was pretty self explanitory to what exactly he meant with his words even though is face didn't change at all. It was like talking about the weather for a person like himself after all.

"I think a firm nudge in the right direction is what is needed and im offering to help you with this, my queen." He said without any hesitation and with his eyes still locked into hers. He may have a huge ego and lack of shyness over it all but at least he stuck to the point. He didn't really care for a careful approach. It would waste precious time for them both to use meaningless floof to butter up the situation. If she was interessted in what he was offering then this trip was not a waste of time but if she for some reason didn't like his point with it all he had better things he could be doing.

Messages In This Thread
The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-13-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-13-2019, 01:10 AM