The Royal Visit
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The more he spoke, the more he stared, the more he kept up the airs of the mighty and powerful in such a pitiful display of weakness, the more amused she was. What did this mouse think he was, standing before a dragoness? It started with a smirk, then opened to a cold smile, and soon enough she was laughing; a spine tingling sort of laugh that brought naught but cold dread to the soul.

The Queen stepped forward, approaching him slowly in a predatory stalk. But before he could react, she grabbed-hold of his chin, forcing him to stay still and continue to look her in the eye. In an instant she was working her magic of suggestivity, coursing it through every vein and nerve and neuron in his brain. "Certainly you know how foolish you sound and look, playing at power with the likes of me." she said with a cold grin, working to sap his confidence with her. He was nothing but a common thug in her presence, and she a finely tuned master of destruction and terror. "It would be such a mistake for me to so willingly recruit you when I know not your capability or reliability, don't you think?" she said, finally releasing him from her grasp, red dots on his face where pointed nails had lightly dug in.

"Prove yourself. Seek the owner of the Rathskeller, and tell them their matriarch wishes to observe your skill under the command of the Devil. They will see to it you are stationed where you can prove your worth before I decide whether or not to keep you."

"Understood?"
zariah
If it is danger you seek, come on over. I covet tranquility but beget the tempest storm.

Messages In This Thread
The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-12-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-12-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Skyler - 07-13-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: The Royal Visit - by Zariah - 07-13-2019, 01:10 AM