keep my head above water
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Rayo Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Truth be told, Sarya wasn't particularly worried at this moment in time. She may not know where she was, who she was sharing a world with, or what to do next, but she was free. The more time she spent here, the more she realized that she was glad she hadn't been put to death back home. Or, if she had, and this was her next life... well, she was glad of that, too. After all, even as unimpressive as this strange world was, it was new, and new was exciting. Besides, she thought appreciatively as her gaze wandered over Edrei's angular features, I'm quite enjoying the view. It's much more exotic than back home.

She was about to decline the offers of wine, ale, or moonshine when her new friend's eyes lit up. "Only one bottle, hm?" Sarya queried with a grin. "Well, I suppose I could enjoy something with a good kick... if you'll share, that is." Much to her surprise, Sarya was actually beginning to enjoy herself. There was something to be said for being an unknown stranger in a new land. No one knew her, so no one was looking for her. She had yet to commit any crimes, yet to cause any trouble. No one cared where she was or what she did. The break was oddly comforting.

The information about their location was interesting, and for a moment, Sarya's eyes glazed over slightly as she pondered what it meant. She didn't do well with being trapped, after all. Her line of work required the ability to hide, the ability to flee. She wasn't sure that this strange, ruined world would provide that. But then she thought of the many crumpled buildings that she'd passed on the way here, and the territory within the "bubble," as Edy had called it, that Sarya had not yet explored. Surely there was more to this place than met the eye. After all, nowhere and no one was exactly as they seemed.

Sarya let out a musing hum, bringing her focus back to her new companion. She was really quite pretty. Sarya wondered what kind of work she had done before; they would make quite the pair, as thief-assassins, luring in innocent passersby with a wink and a smile before robbing them blind or making the kill. She wondered if people like that were even needed here. Of course they are, she thought, People are the same, no matter where you go. There would always be grudges to settle and money to find. That wouldn't change, surely, just because they were in a new place now. She made a mental note to track down the underworld of these "Hollowed Grounds." Maybe she could get herself established early, make a real name for herself.

"I'm Sarya," she said suddenly, offering another sweet smile to the girl across the counter. Then, after a pause in which the stranger would presumably offer her own name (and even if she didn't, Sarya would carry on), she added, "So where did you come from, if you don't mind my asking? I just sort of... woke up here, but it seemed like there were other people arriving one way or another. Where are they all coming from?"

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
so the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM