between the lines
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Ronin’s response stung, but wasn’t exactly surprising. Still, Loren held his tongue. After all, he didn’t really expect or need anything from the king, not right now, probably not anymore. And while he’d been letting go of the darkness inside him more and more lately, that didn’t mean he couldn’t hold it back for at least a little bit. ”No one’s behest, so if you want me to go, I’ll go.” It wasn’t as if the other man lacked the authority to do that, given that this was his home and he was still nominally in charge around here. ”I'm sorry. Inspect was the wrong word, and you definitely don’t need my approval. However, I’m in charge of the preparations at the Temple. Given that I wasn’t here last year, I figured I would check out the Guild to see if there was anything I missed.” Despite the Launceleyn’s best efforts, his eyes tightened somewhat. In this particular case, whatever Ronin's suspicions might be, the summoner was just trying to help. If he couldn’t be here for LongNight, he’d at least make sure there wasn’t anything else he could do to make sure this place was as fortified as it possibly could be.

Still, it seemed that Ronin wasn’t going to banish the Loren just yet. Nodding carefully, the summoner turned to look at the changes that had been made to the Guild since his last visit, coincidentally putting his back to the other man. The Launceleyn was relieved to see that he’d implemented most of them at the Temple as well: black cloths had been placed over the windows, the cracks had all been stuff with snow moss, it looked pretty much the same as the Temple did. However, given that they were going to be facing much more danger here, Loren couldn’t help but wonder if it had been enough.

Unfortunately, he didn’t actually know his way around the Guild, seeing as he’d been there once and had given directions to Ronin’s room. Sighing, the summoner turned around. ”Is there a soundproof room for Aoife? We will likely have children at the Temple and I don’t think we’ve prepared a space for them yet.” Carpeting and snow moss didn’t seem like it would be enough.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
between the lines - by Loren - 10-06-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: between the lines - by Ronin - 10-06-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: between the lines - by Loren - 10-06-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: between the lines - by Ronin - 10-10-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: between the lines - by Loren - 10-10-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: between the lines - by Ronin - 10-11-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: between the lines - by Loren - 10-11-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: between the lines - by Ronin - 10-13-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: between the lines - by Loren - 10-13-2019, 01:09 PM