on the daily activities of the folk
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"And you only think everything you think too. You only think you won't burn up when you step into the sun, but whos to say what might happen next time?" Bastien pointed out.

Though it seemed Pittore had fully taken all attention away from Bastien. Clearly revelling in the spotlight, he happily chirped back to Kaimana, though nothing recognisable as words, more mirror sounds. As Oia reached to untangle his yarn though, Pittore frowned and tried to pull it from her, making a louder angrier squeak. The yarn was exactly how he liked it, thank you very much.

At least Bastien had not been entirely shut out of the conversation. Looking to the back of the room, he pointed to the corner where Pittore had been found. "After Longnight I returned to my guildhall to find him asleep in a pile of canvases over there, having made rather a mess. ...Speaking of the canvases, would you like me to speak you through the art here...?" He asked, desperate to speak about the paintings and not his companion.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Bastien - 12-04-2019, 05:50 PM