Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
She should have come sooner - should have come to see Rex and offer to help, should have actually behaved like an actual sister, but the Queen hopes that at the end of the day, the two of them understand  why she hadn’t been able to come and see them earlier. There’s only so much one woman can do at a time and as much as she hates to admit it, certain things take precedence even when she doesn’t want them to.

A short time after the sun has turned a deep indigo, Wessex takes herself to the Artisan Guild’s front door. Three sharp raps announce that there’s a visitor at the door and then she steps back to wait. Facing the entrance with a half-absent gaze, she mentally jots down a list of things they should probably talk about: her eyes, Halo, moving forward, their public face, and being made a Demi-God all make ever-growing list.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-18-2019, 07:40 PM