[GGE] All the Right Parts
For Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Whatever jitters or embarrassment the girl might feel seems to melt away, leaving the pair of them at ease as they emerge into the brisk spring air. The heat that quickly emerges as she adds the accelerant powder chases that away swiftly enough, leaving them buffeted with waves of pervasive warmth as she selects the glass rods she wants. One ear listening for anything Phoebe may say.

Ah, a midwife? Makes sense that she's not as familiar with male anatomy or relations then. "Then we're looking to make something with a thick base and a handhold so it won't get stuck, and a light curve for prostate stimulation. Wish I knew if he preferred width or length..." the last part is muttered more to herself. She had topped a few men herself, but every person's desires were different.

Turning back to the midwife she smiles and gestures to a small bench. "Happy to help. Feel free to sit and watch." The process for such a solid shape would be rather quick, though the cooldown process was what would take a few hours. She sets to work molding the glass, eyeing it critically as she determines the most appropriate length, width, and curve intensity. When it's finished she presents it to Phoebe for inspection with her heat resistant gloves, and then quickly places it in the secondary oven for the cooldown to begin.

Slipping off her gloves and wiping sweat from her brow she turns and smiles at Phoebe. "It will take a few hours to temper and cool, but it'll be good to go for pick up by the end of the day." Whatever other errands she needs to run can be done, or she could stick around to watch the woman work if she was truly that bored. Either way, she hopes the recipient will be pleased. "You'll have to tell me what he thinks, I'm eager to know." Laughter colors her tone as she grins impishly, thinking that she'd like to be good friends with this mystery man bold enough to ask for a dildo in a gift exchange.
I am a breathtaking mosaic
of all the battles I've won

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-10-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-17-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-18-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-23-2019, 02:08 AM