Personal Quest Deck the Halls
Making the Loreseeker Guild stall for Fiat Lux
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Deimos seemed unimpressed (or maybe he was just putting up a front, lest his smiles become too dangerously common) but Jigano enjoyed the banter - right up until the mention of 'wedding planners.' He slanted a wry glance towards the General, recalling their recent conversation, but let the joking lapse as they all went about their tasks.

Tasks which, when completed, allowed for the making of riddles for the game Loren had offered to host. He listened to Deimos 's offerings and nodded pleased approval. "The second is exactly what I'm looking for. The first is good, too. We can definitely use them both.  Thank you."

He then turned to read Loren 's handwritten queries. "They can move, they just tend to do it when people aren't looking," he murmured, pointing to the first one. "The second one is perfect!"

As for his own? He hummed a moment in thought before composing his mind for what he sought.
" I rise up when most men fall
To break my fast ‘neath Safrin’s eye
And though I’ve no concert hall
My quiet song oft fills the sky.”

Inspired by some recent songs he’d heard, the bard grinned and recited for Loren:
”I am made, but not by man.
I cannot be eaten, but what's inside me can.
I am not just a home, for I'm also a palace.
But disturb me not, or you shall feel my malice.”

He wrote down the additional riddles and passed them to Loren for the game later, and at last he looked around, gesturing to the remaining materials and items with a grin. ”The last thing we need to entice people to come and see what we have to offer, is to have something to offer! Some prizes for the riddle game; something small but memorable, ideally. It’s Fiat Lux so it doesn’t have to be anything too fancy – it should just be fun. Let’s try to make a few different things for people to choose from!” He had an idea of his own from last year’s party, and he found a clear space nearby to begin growing a patch of vibrantly colored flowers that h could weave into plaits and crowns.

Almost done! Come up with some little prizes for the riddle game – whatever you can imagine and create with your magic or with the supplies on hand!

No posting order

Messages In This Thread
Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-13-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-13-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-15-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-16-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-16-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-16-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-16-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-17-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-17-2019, 05:46 AM