everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
So engrossed in what he was doing, Remi hardly heard the sound of the flailing goose. It wasn't an egregiously uncommon sound after all; not enough to tug the distracted alchemist's attention away from what he was working on.

The wave of annoyance however? Oh, that got his attention.

Looking up with a frown, Remi rubbed subconsciously at his chest leaving smears of grease on his shirt. Frustration such as he felt now was not terribly common for Remi, and it was as if it was a palpable weight just below his collar bone that he might be able to rub off with enough effort. Isla too had raised her head, but only because of the scent of the luxere. Giving Astra a pebble-blue stare, the unicorn pulsed a soft chord of indifference. Given her presence, I would say Loren is failing to attune to his new shift. The former-healer said. "Oh, look who's funny." Remi chuckled back.

Rising from his project and shoving his hands in his pockets as he made his way over to the fallen goose, Remi halted a few paces away brows softly raised. Loren? He asked uncertainly of the creature.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-18-2019, 05:43 PM