everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
The dark pelted unicorn with the softly glowing pale luxere at her side were quite the sight to see, though Remi was still looking skeptically down at the goose, who seemed and felt to be growing less hostile with each passing second.

"It...well. I have never built a magical wagon before." Remi said with a chuckle, running a hand back-to-front through his curls with a boyish shrug. "So I am doing it in stages. I have not solved the problem of how to get it through portals though...Ronin thinks perhaps we ought to just ask Safrin."

Chuckling slightly, Remi knelt down to be closer to eye-level with the goose. "Mmm, your flying certainly seemed to be going very well." He agreed with a grin. "Though if I could offer just one suggestion, jumping out of a tree is not the best way to learn to fly. Your muscles are not strong enough yet to force yourself into flight given the pull of gravity. Better to start from the ground."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-19-2019, 05:26 PM