everyone looks worse in the light (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren probably shouldn’t have teased Remi, but the summoner couldn’t help it from spilling out through the bond. Well I gave you my best advice already. You’re on your own. Have you, I don’t know, tried to take a regular wagon through, see what happens? The amusement was apparent and probably misplaced, and he made sure to follow it up with another wave of apology, encouragement, and comfort. Safrin’s probably the better choice, but if there’s anything I can do, again, let me know.

A small burst of exasperation welled up, and before he knew it, his body had taken over. He tried to peck at the other man's leg. As soon as Loren realized what he was doing, however, mortification rose up. Sorry! I am so sorry. Still getting the hang of these instincts. He was truly contrite, and he forced himself to back off and look. I tried that at first, but couldn't seem to get off the ground. His feathers lay flat and he looked smaller, which matched the shame radiating out of him.
open up all your skies
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Loren - 12-19-2019, 05:35 PM