everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
Rolling his eyes, Remi shook his head. "Oh sure. Get a full-sized wagon down the stairs into the Spire? Through that small door? And up over the well or whatever it is?"

Nodding appreciatively at Loren's continued offer of assistance, the alchemist shrugged again. "I think if anyone knows the simplest way to enchant something, it might be someone with a far greater understanding of magic." So he thought anyways. Safrin might just as quickly tell he and Ronin to fuck off back to their home and dismantle their plans of leaving.

Not the most instinctive of attuned's (something he was proud of, given how hostile nearly all of his shifts were), the goose was able to pinch through the fabric of his pants quite hard, before Loren stilled himself. In response feathers mixed with tawny leonine fluffs of hair bristled in Remi's curls, and the alchemist had to bite back on the growl forming in his throat. Rubbing at the spot and offering the summoner a forgiving smile, the alchemist merely chuckled. "You were probably over thinking it. Would you care for some help?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-19-2019, 05:57 PM